Sunday, April 15, 2012

They Ask. I Answer (Part 2)

 They Ask. I Answer

You can punch a hole in an apple using a straw. How do you think that makes your milkshake feel?
No hurt felt. The straw isn't too tight to make the shredded ice flow.


Never mind the turtle. Don't you think you're sure to win?
Don't even mind the snail at all. I'm just fast paced and that's some thing I cannot just change overnight.


You have a red jar of cedar chips. Why do moths miss the forest?
That's because they find better sex in there.

You've rented a sky-writer to propose to your significant other, but it's completely overcast. What will you do?
I'll propose manually, anyway. But that moment-breaker skywriter will surely get a dreary future with his career!

They ask: Do you believe that forks are evolved from spoons?
I believe the other way around.

This is a colon : and this is a semi-colon ; - what's a semi-truck?
It's a big truck with a broken right head-light!

When your science teacher smashed a frozen rose with a hammer, did you warm the petals to bring them back to life?
Ooops, sorry. I threw them in the bin!


You get to ride the big roller coaster three times in a row. What will keep your dad from taking a bite out of your candy apple?
I'll let him hold a bottle of beer on the other hand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment